Saturday, August 15, 2009
Reboot
Due to the drop in attendance and surge of things in my life, Top City Poetry is postponed until a future date (sometime in 2010). I personally want to thank everyone for its success--both readers and listeners. It has been an incredible series. Please check every-so-often, as I will post when we will reboot the series. Thank you! ~Dennis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, well...damn. It just occured to me that I hadn't seen anything about Top City Poetry for this season, and now I see how far behind the curve I really was!
I hope it can pick up again sometime. I probably can't make every one of them, but I've enjoyed every one I did make it to.
Thanks for doing this, Dennis, and I do understand you having other priorities right now.
Hmm...guess I'll have to go to Lawrence or Emporia for a poetry reading fix.
Post a Comment